Complete machining services
Machining, bending, welding, polishing and more!
Machinerie P&W provides its employees with all the necessary infrastructure and computer equipment to perform their work efficiently and effectively.
The company occupies a building with a total area of 38,000 square feet, which will be expanded to 50,000 square feet by the end of 2019. This work area is outfitted for a full range of activities, with machine tools, welding machines, presses, polishers, equipment for plastic machining and storage space.
OUR WORKSHOP OFFERS AN INCOMPARABLE ARRAY OF SERVICES:
- Conventional machining
- CNC machining
- Laser tube cutting
- Plastic machining
- Quality control
WITH A FULL COMPLEMENT OF CUTTING-EDGE EQUIPMENT:
- More than 10 conventional machining stations with lathes and milling machines
- More than 15 stations for CNC machining, with three to six spindles
- Two rod benders and two 4-spindle CNC roll benders capable of bending pipes and tubes of up to 2½ inches in diameter
- Metal inert gas (MIG), tungsten inert gas (TIG) and spot welders for steel, stainless steel and aluminum structures CSA 47.1 and 47.2 certification
- A CO2 laser tube cutter and a fiber laser tube cutter
- Assembly service
- Polishing service
- Hydraulic and mechanical presses of up to 100 tons